刘长清，华开元体育·（中国）官方网站教授，博士生导师。1998年博士毕业于英国赫尔大学工程设计与制造专业。1997-2000年在英国伯明翰大学高性能材料跨学科研究中心担任博士后研究员。2000-2023年在英国拉夫堡大学机械、电器和制造工程学院先后担任博士后研究员、讲师、高级讲师和教授职务。他长期从事先进电子材料和制造技术的创新研究。迄今为止在相关领域国际材料及先进制造期刊 Materials & Design, Acta Materialia，Carbohydrate Polymers 等发表了300多篇学术论文。与世界各地包括帝国理工、伦敦大学国王学院、诺丁汉大学、曼彻斯特大学、新加坡南洋理工大学、香港城市大学等约30所院校、研究机构合作交流，主持参与了若干科研项目。研究领域：1. 半导体元器件异构集成及制造技术。2. 严酷服役条件下的电子互连材料及制造技术。 3. 宽带半导体集成互连和热管理优化。4. 生物及智能可穿戴可植入电子器件的全方位多功能复合异质集成技术。
杨光，华中科技大学生命科学与技术学院教授，博士生导师，研究生知心导师。德国洪堡学者，日本学术振兴会JSPS学者。2000年6月于武汉大学化学系获理学博士学位，1995年在日本旭化成公司高分子研究所合作研究一年，2002年及2004年分别获德国洪堡基金和日本学术振兴会(JSPS)基金的资助在美因兹大学和九州大学合作研究共四年，2010年赴美国Akron大学高访十个月。现任欧洲糖学会中国大使，中国化学会纤维素专业委员会副主任，中国生物材料学会生物医用高分子材料分会委员，中国造纸学会纳米纤维素及材料专业委员会委员，中国化学会高分子材料分析技术与结构表征方向专业委员会委员。国际权威期刊《Carbohydrate Polymers》、《Advanced Composites and Hybrid Materials》、《polymers》、《Engineered Science》编委。入选斯坦福大学“全球前2%顶尖科学家”榜单。在Progress in Materials Science, Advanced Energy Materials, Advanced Functional Materials等国际权威期刊发表学术论文200多篇（谷歌学术引用13461， H index 62），出版3部专著及多个书稿章节。已获准专利三十多项。长期致力于基于纳米纤维素的生物医用材料的基础研究和应用开发，研制了系列以纤维素为主体的功能材料，在纳米纤维素生物合成的有序调控及功能化应用方面取得了突出成果。研究领域：1.纳米生物医用材料的仿生生物制造 2.可穿戴可植入医用材料 3.人工器官及生物反应器。
Joint Postdoctoral Recruitment Announcement
by Professor Changqing Liu and Professor Guang Yang
at Huazhong University of Science and Technology
1. Introduction to the team leaders
Prof. Changqing Liu received his Ph.D. degree in Engineering Design and Manufacturing from the University of Hull in 1998. From 1997 to 2000, he was a postdoctoral researcher at the Interdisciplinary Research Centre for High Performance Materials, University of Birmingham, UK. From 2000 to 2023, he worked as a postdoctoral researcher, lecturer, senior lecturer and professor in the School of Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering of Loughborough University, UK. Since October 2023, he took up a professorship and became a doctoral supervisor at the School of Mechanical Science and Engineering, HUST. He has been extensively engaged in innovative research on advanced electronic materials and manufacturing technologies, including IC device heterogeneous integration, interconnection, packaging, interfacial characteristics and bonding mechanisms and reliability analysis; power electronics and Wide-band Gap (WBG) semiconductor integration and packaging; bioelectronics and intelligent wearable and implantable electronics. He has published more than 300 academic articles in international journals such as Materials & Design, Acta Materialia, Carbohydrate Polymers. He collaborates and exchanges with over 30 universities and research institutions around the world, including Imperial College London, King's College London, University of Nottingham, University of Manchester, Nanyang Technological University of Singapore, City University of Hong Kong, etc., and his research work have attracted an extensive attention and recognition from his international peers, relevant organisations and industries.
Guang Yang is Professor at Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China. She received PhD degree in Chemistry from Wuhan University, China. She remained the Outstanding Talents in Hubei province, as well as Alexander von Humboldt and JSPS fellow. She was also a visiting scholar in Asahi Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Japan and University of Akron, USA. Currently, she is serving as EPNOE Ambassador in China, the Deputy Director of the Cellulose division of the Chinese Chemical Society, and the council member of several committees, including the Nanocellulose and Materials Committee of China Paper Association, the Polymer Materials Analysis Technology and Characterization Method Committee of Chinese Chemical Society, the Biomedical Polymer Materials Branch of China Biomaterials Society. She is an editorial board member of Carbohydrate Polymers, Polymers, Engineered Science, Advanced Composites and Hybrid Materials, etc. She is Stanford University 's Top 2 % of Global Scientists, has authored more than 200 publications in high impact international peer-reviewed journals (h index = 462, citations: 13461 based on Scopus), including Progress in Materials Science, Advanced Energy Materials, Advanced Functional Materials, etc. She edited 3 books, authored several chapters, and registered more than 30 authorized patents. Her current research focuses on the development of nanocellulose-based functional materials, design and fabrication of novel nano-drug transporters, 3D printing, nano-assembly of ordered materials, and tissue engineering.
2. Research Topic of the Joint Postdoctoral Researcher
1) Design and Fabrication of Bio-Inspired Intelligent Sensory Materials: This involves the biomimetic manufacturing of biomaterials along with the characterization of their microstructure and functional properties. It includes the intelligent design of sensory biomaterials, optimization of materials for biocompatibility/compatibility assessment, and research into the tunability of complex electrical, mechanical, and electrochemical interactions at the bioelectronic interface.
2) Bio and Intelligent Implantable Multifunctional Electronic Heterogeneous Integration Technology: This encompasses the heterogeneous integration of miniature semiconductor devices with biomaterials, including encapsulation and manufacturing technologies. It also involves multifunctional interconnects and measurement techniques at the bioelectronic interface, composite system design and integration of bioelectronic devices, electrical-biological-multimaterial multifunctional system integration, and 3D additive construction of multifunctional composite biomimetic tissues with in-situ integration.
1) Applicants should be no older than 35 years of age and must have obtained their Ph.D. degree within the past three years. They must demonstrate a rigorous scientific attitude and strong team collaboration skills, meeting the postdoctoral recruitment criteria of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, which can be found at http://postdoctor.hust.edu.cn/info/1007/2928.htm.
2) Candidates should possess a background in academic disciplines related to the aforementioned research directions. They are expected to have a robust theoretical foundation, practical capabilities, independent research skills, and a solid spirit of teamwork.
3) Applicants should have strong English communication and writing skills and be willing to actively participate in laboratory development and the mentoring of graduate students.
1) The postdoctoral appointment period starts at a minimum of two years, with an annual salary ranging from 250,000 to 350,000 RMB. Postdoctoral researchers will also be eligible for various performance-based rewards.
2) During their appointment, postdoctoral researchers will receive benefits similar to those of regular, full-time university staff, including children's schooling and childcare, social medical insurance, and other social insurance benefits. They may apply for housing in postdoctoral apartments. Outstanding performers may also compete for faculty positions.
3) Adequate research funding and excellent experimental facilities will be provided. Opportunities for international conference participation and other forms of academic exchange will be available, along with assistance in applying for research projects.
5. How to Apply and Supporting Documents
1) A personal resume in both Chinese and English, including basic personal information, educational and work experience, participation in research projects, doctoral thesis research content, and publication record.
2) Supporting documents include a scanned copy of the Ph.D. degree certificate, the first page of the doctoral thesis, and up to five representative publications.
3) At least two reference letters from senior experts in the applicant's field of study.
4) A research proposal and expected goals for the postdoctoral work period.
5) Applicants should compile the above materials in the order listed into a single PDF file and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. The email subject should be clearly marked as: "Postdoctoral Application + [Applicant's Name]".
6) Details regarding the interview will be communicated separately.
7) Deadline: The positions will be closed once filled.